Join Propel Tech as a Team Leader and head up a talented software development team, as you guide them to new heights of success!
- Salary £60,000 - £75,000 pa
- Monthly performance related bonus opportunities
- Flexible hybrid working - you decide where you work best. Our employees are only required to be in the office circa. 2 days per month to attend in person collaboration sessions
- 10% working time to use on learning & development
- A range of perks & benefits including private medical insurance, company share scheme, buy/sell annual leave, plus many more!
- 96.6% of employees agree that Propel Tech is 'a great place to work'!
Working at Propel Tech
Here at Propel Tech, we’re a friendly bunch who love helping clients grow using our technical know-how. We like nothing more than meeting like minded people who share our passion for all things tech.
Find out more about what it's like to work at Propel Tech on our careers site.
Web Development at Propel Tech
Find out more about web development at Propel Tech on our website.
About the role
As a Team Leader you will foster an energetic environment for your team, inspiring creativity, collaboration, and knowledge sharing. Your passion for excellence will drive the team to exceed client expectations, as you ensure best practice, coding standards, and quality assurance processes.
Through regular code reviews and constructive feedback, you will nurture the professional growth of your team members. Collaborating with HR and senior leaders, you will help to shape the team through recruitment, onboarding, performance management, and development processes.
You will balance leadership responsibilities with hands-on development work, keeping your skills sharp and relevant. You will stay at the forefront of the industry by exploring emerging technologies and trends during your allocated learning and development time. This knowledge will empower you to evaluate their potential application within the team, driving continuous improvement and innovation.
Building strong client relationships will be key, as you proactively understand their needs and offer innovative solutions. You will have the chance to identify upsell opportunities, showcasing your technical expertise and maximising client satisfaction.
To excel in this role, you should have;
- Experience mentoring and/or supervising software development colleagues, preferably in a team leader or management capacity.
- Proficiency in git version control and familiarity with Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills to navigate technical challenges.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and clients simultaneously, with strong organisational skills.
- Experience in a consultancy environment would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of/experience with cloud environments, specifically AWS, would be advantageous.
View the full job description and person specification via our careers page.
In return we offer opportunities for growth, a supportive team culture, a range of benefits and the chance to make a real impact on our clients' success.
Find out more about our comprehensive benefits package on our careers site.
So, if you're passionate about software development and possess the leadership skills to inspire a team, apply now to join Propel Tech and become part of our success story.
Please note that we are unfortunately not able to progress applications from those who require visa sponsorship.
We do not require any additional support from agencies on this vacancy.