Are you a top-notch coder, seeking a rewarding opportunity to contribute to real-world projects and maintain business critical systems? Then elevate your career by joining Propel Tech as a Software Developer.
- Annual salary of £40,000 - £70,000 DOE
- Flexible hybrid working - you decide where you work best. Our employees are only required to be in the office circa. 2 days per month to attend in person collaboration sessions
- 10% working time to use on learning & development
- A range of perks & benefits including private medical insurance, company share scheme, buy/sell annual leave, plus many more!
- 96.6% of employees agree that Propel Tech is 'a great place to work'!
Working at Propel Tech
Here at Propel Tech, we’re a friendly bunch who love helping clients grow using our technical know-how. We like nothing more than meeting like minded people who share our passion for all things tech.
Find out more about what it's like to work at Propel Tech on our careers site.
.NET development at Propel Tech
As experts in Microsoft .NET support and development, we work with clients from many sectors and industries to maximise systems and leverage .NET capabilities. We provide feature-rich applications loaded with innovative functionality to directly address our clients unique issues.
Find out more about .NET development at Propel Tech on our website.
About the role
In this role you'll embark on an exciting journey, using your exceptional coding skills to craft software solutions that leave a lasting impact. Your expertise will also shine as you tackle existing code bases, working to improve them with your clean, efficient code.
You’ll collaborate with a diverse group of brilliant minds, immersing yourself in a variety of projects and client systems. Your attention to detail and problem-solving prowess will set you apart as a true coding virtuoso.
But it's not just about coding! You'll have the chance to impress in client meetings, understanding their needs, and wowing them with your technical wizardry.
With a supportive work environment that values growth and learning, you'll stay ahead of the game by using your allocated learning & development time to boost your tech skills and explore the latest trends and technologies.
To excel in this role, you should have;
- Demonstratable software development experience, including designing, developing, and supporting applications using C#, .NET, HTML, JS & CSS.
- Knowledge of web service development such as WCF or Web API
- Experience with an ORM framework such as Enity Framework and SQL Server
- Solid understanding and experience of software development methodologies, frameworks, version control systems (e.g., Git), and issue tracking tools (e.g., Jira).
- Strong problem-solving skills to navigate technical challenges.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on quality and accuracy.
- Experience of being client facing in a consultancy environment would be advantageous.
View the full job description and person specification via our careers page.
In return we offer opportunities for growth, a supportive team culture, a range of benefits and the chance to make a real impact on our clients' success.
Find out more about our comprehensive benefits package on our careers site.
So, if you like what you see and have the skills to help make a difference, then apply now to join our team at Propel Tech and be part of a collaborative and innovative environment where your skills and expertise will be valued.
Please note that we are unfortunately not able to progress applications from those who require visa sponsorship.
We do not require any additional support from agencies on this vacancy.